Silat Seminar in Upstate New York in June

A place to post upcoming events.
Jerry Martin
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

Silat Seminar in Upstate New York in June

Post by Jerry Martin »

Hello all,

We will be having our next seminar with Master Dan Donzella on Saturday, June 23rd starting at 11 a.m. and finishing up at 2 p.m.

It's sure to be great as usual. Please let me know if you have any questions as soon as possible.

The seminar will be focusing on empty hand techniques for the first half and knife techniques for the second half.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Jerry Martin
The Finger Lakes Martial Arts Center
43 Seneca Street
(in the back)
Geneva, NY 14456
315-436-KICK (5425)
www.kungfusilat.com (coming soon!)((really, I promise))
"Before enlightenment ,I chopped wood and carried water. After enlightenment, I chopped wood and carried water."

An old Zen proverb
Jerry Martin
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

Post by Jerry Martin »

Hello again,

Well it's June. I just wanted to remind everyone that we'll be having our seminar on the 23rd and we'd love to see some of you there. I spoke with Master Joe when I set this up so it wouldn't conflict with him coming out so no excuses there!

Anyway, give me a call or email me and I'll put you on the list.

Also, my website is finally up. It still needs to have a lot of content uploaded but I'm pretty happy with the overall layout. Please check it out when you have a minute and let me know what you think; positive or negative. I'd appreciate it.

In peace brothers and sisters,

Jerry

Jerry Martin
The Finger Lakes Martial Arts Center
43 Seneca Street
(in the back)
Geneva, NY 14456
315-436-KICK (5425)
www.fingerlakesmartialarts.com
"Before enlightenment ,I chopped wood and carried water. After enlightenment, I chopped wood and carried water."

An old Zen proverb