Lu's Circle of International Martial Arts

Websites of Schools who are connected to or websites with information about Willem Reeder's (Liu Seong's) legacy.
Also, a list of places to train Liu Seong-related martial arts
Fan Girl
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

Lu's Circle of International Martial Arts

Post by Fan Girl »

Jerry Martin
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

It's a small world

Post by Jerry Martin »

Hi Fan,

I just checked out the site and it looks great.

Under the Arizona friends, he lists Masters Jinheng Li and Jerry Cook. I am under their lineage for my Gung Fu!

It is passed from them (and a few others) to Master Michael J. Leoni and then to my Sifu, Tom Adams (in Massachusetts) then to me in upstate New York.

Small world.

Peace, Jerry
"Before enlightenment ,I chopped wood and carried water. After enlightenment, I chopped wood and carried water."

An old Zen proverb
Fan Girl
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

Thank You

Post by Fan Girl »

I first started under Master Jinheng Li who recently took me to China for an internal training for a week. Loved it and was invited back in 2008. I also was under Jerry Cook, who is the craziest character and a walking martial arts dictionary. I have been under Master Lu Robinson for about 5 - 6 years now. He is my father, my teacher and my brother. I dont know what I would be doing if it wasnt for his belief in me.

Peace..

Andrea or 'Drea'
Jerry Martin
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

You are very lucky

Post by Jerry Martin »

Hi Drea,

You are lucky indeed to have studied under such talented people.

Are you in Arizona now?

How are you connected to the folks on this site?

Peace, Jerry
"Before enlightenment ,I chopped wood and carried water. After enlightenment, I chopped wood and carried water."

An old Zen proverb
Fan Girl
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

Post by Fan Girl »

Yes Sir. I am in Az.

I met Jeff Kinnear in Albuquerque a week ago at a tournament. We took GM Sikes to the tournament with us and I guess he heard from the promoter that GM Sikes would be attending. He is the only one I know from this site since he introduced it to me. (Thanks!)

I am thankful to have trained and to continue to train under my teachers. And hopefully to train under some teachers from here too!.. I hope..

Drea