Search found 26 matches
- September 25th, 2011, 10:15 am
- Forum: Events
- Topic: Willem Reeders Kune-Tao Training seminars in NY and Florida
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8336
It was really good seeing past differences put aside so that we can explore the richness that we all share.
Can't wait until the next seminar!
- November 10th, 2009, 8:02 pm
- Forum: Hall of Records II - In Absentia
- Topic: Lenny Howie
- Replies: 25
- Views: 48749
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL6AYu7l ... re=related
I was basically wondering if brother Jeff still recommended the tao he cleanse, after learning all he has learned and what not.
BTW, My dit da jow is almost ready, just another month!
- December 22nd, 2006, 8:28 pm
- Forum: Philosophies and Concepts in the Arts
- Topic: Sparring?...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6062
- December 22nd, 2006, 8:13 pm
- Forum: Herbs / Food
- Topic: kung fu first aid kit
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8404
Might anyone know where you can get this items, especially the Yunnan Paiyao?
Should you apply it on a regular basis, irregardless of sparring times?
Also, is it something that affects the epidermal layers rather than the muscle tissues beneath?
are these stupid questions?